The Benefits of Membership
Membership will be activated upon receipt of annual membership fee. ($75 for period July 1 through June 30. Note: Student memberships are free.)
Network with your peers to broaden personal acquaintances and contacts with other compensation and benefits professionals.
Members will have the opportunity for meet and network with current and new members at each MACA program.
- Attend five bi-monthly meetings per year, held at various locations. MACA offers both morning/breakfast meetings and after work meetings to accommodate members’ schedules.
- Opportunity to listen and learn from prominent guest speakers from various industries and specialties. Guest speakers will discuss current trends and issues affecting compensation and benefit practices and programs.
On-Line Membership Directory
- MACA members have the ability to view and search the on-line MACA membership directory.
- To access the directory go to http://www.worldatwork.org/waw/home/html/home.jsp Once there, click on "My Profile", "Change my Local Network Information" and lastly "Member Directory". If you do not have a World at Work password, Contact Us.
- MACA members receive a special discount for World at Work classes offered in the greater Milwaukee area and will receive announcements when World at Work classes are scheduled to be held in the area.
- MACA encourages local organizations to use the job listings to find qualified, local candidates.
- Members may post job openings at a discounted rate.