Senior Rewards Analyst
A Career in Beer:
Our purpose at MillerCoors, a Molson Coors Company, is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re Talent Brewers - we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Sr. Rewards Analyst working in Chicago, Illinois you will be part of the U.S. Total Rewards Team. The person will participate in the design, implementation, and administration of various compensation programs including but not limited to salary administration, annual compensation review cycle, job evaluation, and incentive plans. This person will proactively support HR business partners, MillerCoors’ leaders, and is also responsible for supporting specific client groups on day-to-day activities and consultation.
- Applies procedures and guidelines for client groups to ensure base and incentive compensation programs are internally equitable and externally competitive – and still uphold the guidelines and philosophies set forth for the entire company.
- Assist in compensation and data analysis for cross-company efforts as well as participating in market surveys and various compensation-related projects.
- Provides advice to team and HR business partners on pay decisions, policy and guideline interpretation and job evaluation
- Participate in the development of communication and training materials relating to any compensation programs
Work Perks You Need to Know About:
- As the world’s family brewer we have the scale to make big things happen and still get to know colleagues on a first name basis across the globe
- We play our part to make a difference – from charitable donations to hitting the streets together to build parks – giving back to the community is part of our culture and who we are.
- Flexible work programs that support work life balance all year
- Participation in our Total Rewards program with a competitive base salary, incentive plans, parental leave, health, dental and pension benefits
- Work within a fast paced and innovative company, meeting passionate colleagues and partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
The Other Qualifications:
- You have a bachelor’s degree
- You have at least 5 years of experience administering compensation programs for large client groups.
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities. You act with appropriate urgency to various market events and trends that require a quick turnaround in plans and strategy
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent relationships within the business.
- You have in-depth experience in the use, interpretation, and application of external surveys, internal job evaluation criteria, and salary and incentive administration.
- You’re an excel guru.
For more information and to apply, click HERE
Return to Job Listings