Total Rewards Manager
Roadrunner Transportation Systems (RRTS) is a North America transportation and logistics company with annual revenues of $2B+. Company operations are in three major segments: Air Transportation, Freight, and Brokerage for a total of 24 operating companies. RRTS offers a full suite of asset-light transportation and logistics services provider, including customized and expedited less-than-truckload, truckload and logistics, transportation management solutions, intermodal, brokerage, freight consolidation, inventory management, and domestic and international air. Visit www.rrts.com for more information.
The Manager of Total Rewards will be responsible for the management, compliance and successful administration of the Company’s Compensation, Health & Welfare and Retirement plans. This role will analyze programs to evaluate internal equity, external competitiveness, and legal compliance of the organization’s practices. The long-term goal of this role is to support and sustain a high performing culture that attracts, motivates, retains and rewards employees. S/he will work closely with managers across the business while reviewing employee relation trends across the business and making recommendations of improvement where necessary. This is a great opportunity for a motivated, independent individual who seeks to get in on the ground level of defining a HR Service Delivery Model focused on HR business partners, HR centers of excellence and shared HR services.
What Makes this a Great Opportunity:
- Visible and impactful role during a time of establishing a HR Service Delivery Model.
- Fast paced environment that will enable you to grow as a professional.
- Opportunity to develop and implement programs company-wide.
- Unique culture that values diverse backgrounds and perspectives while emphasizing teamwork and a strong sense of partnership.
Essential Responsibilities in Addition to Above:
- Leads the implementation and administration of strategic total rewards plans.
- Manages benefits programs and vendor partnerships for health, 401k, life, disability, medical savings accounts, paid time off, and voluntary plans.
- Ensure benefit programs and policies remain competitive, are aligned with company strategy, and meet all legal requirements.
- Develops and documents procedures to streamline processes and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Establish and maintain performance metrics (dashboard) for the Company’s Compensation and Benefit plans.
- Provide input and recommendations to ensure existing practices are effectively demonstrating company values and the achievement of targeted business goals.
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues and best practices pertaining to benefit plan design and policy
- Work closely with the HR Service Team to establish and improve standard operating procedures as they pertain to Compensation and Benefits Lead employee communication planning for the appreciation and understanding of all Rewards programs.
- Provides consulting services to regional Human Resources/General Management to ensure alignment with policy and business objectives.
- Takes part in the incentive plan review, help to monitor and improve incentives plans for e.g. sales or operations.
- Provide analytical services on topics like internal and external equity, cost of labor, pay trends, recommendations on salary packages, salary increase guideline and correct usage of current grading system.
- Bachelor’s degree required, master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7+ years of experience in human resources management, benefits management, compensation, or other data analysis related to HR programs.
- Proven ability to work toward deadlines, multi-tasking and operating in an environment with shifting priorities.
- Ability to build partnerships with team members, Human Resources and managers
- Strong attention to detail balanced with the ability to “see the bigger picture”.
- Strong project management skills.
- Exceptional skills with Excel and other Microsoft Office tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to communicate with a wide variety of audiences.
- Strong ability to analyze and interpret complex data and arrive at sound business decisions.
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- No relocation provided. Preference given to candidates residing within a commutable distance.
The information contained in this document is CONFIDENTIAL to Novo Group, Inc. and the client named above. We share it with others only for the purpose of determining where there may be an appropriate match between the client’s requirements and prospective candidates’ interests and qualifications. No other use of the information is authorized. Novo Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and recruitment services provider and does not unlawfully discriminate against any applicant or candidate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, or any other class protected by federal or state law.
For Further Information Contact:
Return to Job Listings