The Benefits of Membership
Membership will be activated upon receipt of annual membership fee. ($50 for renewing members, $75 for new members for period July 1 through June 30). Click on the membership button below and you can pay by credit card, check, or purchaseorder/invoice:
You still have the option of completing your renewal the way that we processed renewal last year. Click here for a electronic membership form. Once complete, please click on email button and send document or save document and email to email@example.com, print and fax to 262-532-2430, or print and mail to W175 N11117 Stonewood Drive, Suite 204 Germantown, WI 53022 to MACA for review.
- Network with your peers to broaden personal acquaintances and contacts with other compensation and benefits professionals.
- Members will have the opportunity for meet and network with current and new members at each MACA program.
- Attend five bi-monthly meetings per year, held at various locations. Meeting times alternate between morning/breakfast meetings and after work meetings to try to accommodate member's schedules.
- Opportunity to listen and learn from prominent guest speakers from various industries and specialties. Guest speakers will discuss current trends and issues affecting compensation and benefit practices and programs.
On-Line Membership Directory
- MACA members have the ability to view and search the on-line MACA membership directory.
- Participate in the annual MACA salary survey focused on positions within the greater Milwaukee area. The survey is conducted by RSM McGladry, a local compensation consulting firm. Participants receive the survey results at a discounted rate.
- Participate in the annual salary budget survey, also conducted by RSM McGladry, and receive the survey results for free.
- Opportunities to participate in subcommittees, such as Membership Services, Program, Surveys, and Technology.
- MACA members receive a special discount for World at Work classes offered in the greater Milwaukee area and will receive announcements when World at Work classes are scheduled to be held in the area.
- MACA encourages local organizations to use the job listings to find qualified, local candidates.
- Members may post job openings at a discounted rate.